Occupational Therapist - Manual Handling - Essex - £30ph
We are currently looking for an Occupational Therapist to join a Manual Handling team in Essex. This role will be based in a clinic, and will involve working with some complex cases. The successful Occupational Therapist must have knowledge in major adaptations.
Benefits of this Occupational role include:
- Excellent pay rates
- Steady caseloads
- Rewarding work
- Good location
The successful OT must have previous experience working within:
- Moving and Handling
- Complex DFG assessments
- Preventing Hospital Admissions
- Managing junior staff (OTA's)
As an Occupational Therapist you MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- Free access to our online training and CPD portal (worth £500 a year)
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each allied health professional you refer who we successfully place
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy