Registered Nurse - RMN or RNLD - Learning Disability Service - Market Drayton, Staffordshire - Up to £16.40 per hour
*Relocation Package up to £8,000 and funding for MSc in Nursing*
Working Hours: Day and Night Shifts
I am currently recruiting for a registered nurse, RMN or RNLD qualified, to join a service which provides specialist short-term high-dependency rehabilitation and support for adults with Autism, Asperger's or other Learning Disabilities. If you are a nurse who works according to best practice and has a passion for providing high standards of quality care, please apply below.
Benefits of the role as RMN or RNLD:
- £1000 welcome bonus
- Relocation package of up to £8,000
- Long term sick pay
- Free meal on shifts
- Excellent induction, training and development opportunities
- Affiliation with universities offering training in CBT up to masters level
- Accredited professional development
- Preceptorship and Mentorship programmes
- Competitive pay rates
- A wide range of rewards and benefits
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Life Assurance scheme
- Contributory Group Personal Pension Scheme
- Free uniform
As an RMN or RNLD you will be responsible for:
- Adhering at all times to the NMC code of professional conduct.
- Conducting a legal, ethical, and accountable practice and remaining open to the scrutiny of peers.
- Respecting the rights of others sensitively and with regard to issues of equality and diversity.
- Promoting and ensuring that each member of the team works to the standards of ethical practice.
- Ensuring compliance with all relevant legislation, government and local policy and best practice including the Mental Health Act. Clinical Governance and Standards for Better Health.
- Promoting a culture in which the assessment, planning, and review of care plans are delivered effectively within the broader responsibilities of the key worker.
- Monitoring and ensuring that all patients are actively involved in the process of care.
As an RMN or RNLD, you will have:
- RMN OR RNLD qualification.
- Significant experience in a mental health/learning disability setting.
- Experience of working in a supervisory capacity.
- Experience of locked inpatient environment and interdisciplinary teamwork.