RGN – Senior Staff Nurse - Dialysis Clinic - Birmingham - Up to £28,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Senior Registered General Nurse ( RGN ) to join a Dialysis Clinic in Birmingham.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an RGN who is seeking a role where you will make a real difference to patients' lives through the treatment and support provided in the clinics. Within the role nurses will gain training and qualifications renal care.
You do not have to have recent experience in renal, dialysis care and as long as you have hospital experience, training is provided for nurses keen to move into dialysis clinics.
The benefits of this RGN - Staff Nurse - Dialysis Clinic role include:
- Auto enrollment pension scheme
- 27 days holiday plus bank hols
- 1 weekend in 4
- Sundays closed
- Breaks Paid
As a RGN - Staff Nurse - Dialysis Clinic you will:
- Play a key role in care for renal patients
- Follow person centred care plans to administer medications, fluid therapy and other required treatments
- Ensuring medical records are appropriated documented and followed
- Provide patient assessment
- Analyse patient data
- Prepare and monitor dialysis machines
As a RGN - Staff Nurse - Dialysis Clinic, you are required to:
- Be a Registered General Nurse ( RGN )
- Have active NMC pin numbers
- Have strong ward based backgrounds or renal experience
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org