Peripatetic Registered Care Home Manager - RGN/RMN/RNLD - West Midlands + Derbyshire - £50,000 per annum
This is an excellent opportunity for a highly experienced Manager ( RGN, RMN or RNLD Qualified ) to take on the role of Peripatetic Registered Care Home Manager across the West Midlands and Derbyshire.
This Peripatetic Registered Care Home Manager role is covering a group of complex needs nursing homes in the West Midlands / Derbyshire area. My client has a great reputation for providing the highest standard of care in their complex care services for younger adults.
The Peripatetic Home Manager will liaise with residents, relatives, GP, community nurses, specialists, pharmacists and will foster effective links with local authorities, local councils, and any other associations related to the care for residents.
The benefits of this Peripatetic Registered Care Home Manager - RGN/RMN/RNLD role include:
- Comprehensive induction and training programme
- Ongoing development
- Competitive rates of pay
- A challenging and rewarding work environment
- Career progression
- Employee benefits scheme - online shopping, discounts and vouchers
To be successful in this Peripatetic Home Manager role you will need:
- Previous management experience in with younger adults
- Ability to quickly identify problems and develop action plans for their remedy.
- Experience of leading and coaching complex staff teams and has the ability motivate and delegate effectively
- RGN, RMN or RNLD qualification and NMC PIN
- The legal right to work in the UK
For more information please email email@example.com