Deputy Manager – RGN or RMN - Award Winning Nursing Home - Charity Service - Elderly and Dementia Nursing Home - Bexhill-on-Sea, East Sussex - £38,000 - £42,000 per annum
Our client in Bexhill-on-Sea, East Sussex is currently looking to recruit a Deputy Manager ( RGN or RMN ) to support the Home Manager and to deliver a safe, effective and high quality service to our veterans and their dependents.
This nursing home has 52 beds and is split into two dedicated areas for residential and nursing care. Each area has a dedicated Head of Department to ensure staff teams are able to support the veterans.
The role is predominately a supernumerary role but will involve working on the floor with staff to promote good performance and ensuring good relationships are built with and maintained with those we meet.
Benefits of this Deputy Manager – RGN or RMN role include:
- Pension Plan
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Training support
- Paid NMC fees and support with re validation
- Free car parking
- Fabulous working environment
- Medical cover
- Subsidised meals with free tea and coffee.
- 28 days Annual Leave with bank holidays.
As a Deputy Manager – RGN or RMN your main duties will include:
- Being able to deputise for the Home Manager in their absence
- Share out of hours on call duties and demonstrate a flexible approach to your role
- Being an effective leader and have the ability to engage with your interpersonal skills and be able to motivate staff
As a Deputy Manager – RGN or RMN, you must have:
- Registered Nurse Qualification ( RGN or RMN )
- NMC PIN and the legal right to work in the UK
- Experience in a similar role within the care home sector
- Ideally hold a clean, current driving licence
- Demonstrable clinical experience plus have experience of working with CQC regulations and standards
For more information please email email@example.com