Operations Manager – NVQ Level 5 - Covering Devon to Worcester - Salary up to £55,000 per annum
This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly experienced Healthcare Manger ( NVQ Level 5 Qualified ) to be working within nursing home and residential homes, providing inspirational support to the home managers.
This is a flexible position where you will be working between the nursing and residential homes, the head office in Taunton and your own home.
As an Operations Manager – NVQ Level 5 your main duties and responsibilities will include:
- To provide inspirational leadership to the Home Managers
- To manage, monitor and evaluate the performance of Home Managers promoting continuous improvement and professional development and providing coaching and support.
- To have overall responsibility to the Chief Executive Officer for the audits carried out both by staff in the homes and by the support team.
- To ensure services are managed in accordance with agreed objectives and within budget parameters
- Actively contribute to the Company’s strategic development plans
- Actively contribute to the budgeting process for each home and to share accountability for the achievement of budget with each Home Manager
- Ensure effective management of all staff in each home, ensuring that the Company’s policies on recruitment, training and development, disciplinary, grievance and capability are followed at all times.
- To work with colleagues as part of multi-disciplinary project teams as required.
As an Operations Manager – NVQ Level 5, you must have the following:
- An NVQ Level 5 Qualification – Health and Social Care
- The legal right to work in the UK
- Knowledge of the CQC’s inspection process and rating criteria
- Extensive managerial experience in the care sector
- A qualification in leadership or management
- Experience in providing effective leadership
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org