Staff Nurse – RGN – Haematology, Haemodialysis, Orthopaedics – Peterborough – Up to £29,000 per annum
We have a number of exciting new nursing positions available across range of different departments within an NHS Hospital in Peterborough.
We have positions available across Haematology, Haemodialysis, and Orthopaedics, and we are looking for dedicated Staff Nurses who have a keen interest in working within one of these departments.
These are permanent opportunities to work within a fantastic Hospital in Peterborough working full time. As a Staff Nurse ( RGN ) you will be part of a multi-disciplinary team dedicated to providing high levels of care within a hospital. You should share in the view that the patients and their families are at the centre of everything you do. This hospital is known for providing high quality care and they want someone passionate about care, who is highly motivated and very person-centred.
The benefits of these Staff Nurse – RGN – Haematology, Haemodialysis, Orthopaedics roles include:
- A Competitive salary
- Guaranteed pay rise if currently working in the NHS
- NHS pension
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Support for progression into senior roles
As Staff Nurse – RGN – Haematology, Haemodialysis, Orthopaedics you will be responsible for:
- Providing the highest standards of nursing care to service users
- Planning, assessing, implementing and evaluating individual care plans for service users
- Ensuring care provided is in accordance with Care Quality Commission standards
- Being fully conversant with all policies and procedures of the client
- Being competent in the administration of medication in accordance with the clients policies
As Staff Nurse – RGN – Haematology, Haemodialysis, Orthopaedics you will have:
- A Registered Nurse ( RGN ) qualification
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
For more information please email email@example.com