Staff Nurse – RGN, RMN, RNLD - Complex Care - Nursing Home - Liverpool, Merseyside - £16.50 per hour + paid breaks
Hours Full Time Nights Only
We are looking for a Staff Nurse ( RGN, RMN or RNLD ) to join a nursing home in Liverpool, Merseyside.
This nursing home specialises in complex care nursing, and they are looking for a dedicated and ambitious Staff Nurse to join their experienced team.
Within this role you will be working nights, where 2 nurses will be on duty at all times.
The benefits of this Staff Nurse – RGN, RMN, RNLD - Complex Care role include:
- Comprehensive induction and training programme
- Ongoing development
- Competitive rates of pay
- A challenging and rewarding work environment
- Career progression
- Employee benefits scheme - online shopping, discounts and vouchers
As a Staff Nurse – RGN, RMN, RNLD - Complex Care you will be responsible for:
- Providing leadership & supervision for the healthcare staff
- Delivering the highest standards of care with dignity and respect
- Complying with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines
As a Staff Nurse – RGN, RMN, RNLD - Complex Care you will have:
- A valid and up-to-date NMC registration ( RMN )
- Excellent management and leadership skills
- Exceptional people skills
- Experience working as a home manager
- The legal right to work in the UK
For more information please email email@example.com