Clinical Lead Nurse - RGN or RMN – Nursing Home - Isle of Wight - £17 per hour
Hours: 40 hours per week
We are currently looking for a highly experienced RGN or RMN to take on the role of Clinical Lead Nurse ( RGN or RMN ) within a nursing home in Isle of Wight.
This will be a challenging role, so my client are looking for an enthusiastic RGN or RMN who has experience within a similar setting. It’s also important the successful Clinical Lead Nurse has the ability to lead a clinical team and provide excellent quality care at all times.
The benefits of this Clinical Lead Nurse - RGN or RMN role include:
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme
- Free DBS Check
- Cycle to Work Scheme available
- Full induction programme and thorough training/refresher training and opportunity to undertake further qualifications where appropriate
- Internal development programmes including a Stars of the Future and Leadership Development Programme
- Full access to Perkbox, giving you over 250 perks and discounts including free mobile phone insurance!
As a Clinical Lead – RGN or RMN - Nursing Home you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring optimum client care is maintained by managing patient care plans and risk assessments
- Managing a clinical team
- Providing a highest standard of quality care of patients
- Promote and maintain high standards of clinical practice
- To assess, plan, deliver and evaluate resident care in order to achieve the highest standards of contemporary care
As a Clinical Lead – RGN or RMN - Nursing Home, you will have:
- A RGN or RMN qualification
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
- The ability to use your skills to develop care plans and risk assessments
For more information please email email@example.com