RMN or RNLD - Neurological Care Centre - Stoke-on-Trent - £32,024 per annum
Long term care for progressive neurological conditions. Complex care conditions include tracheostomy, mechanical ventilation, challenging behavior, 24 hour nursing care and respite care.
We are currently looking for an RMN or RNLD to join a Neurological Care Centre in Stoke-on-Trent.
This care centre provides long term care for progressive neurological conditions. complex care conditions include tracheostomy, mechanical ventilation, challenging behavior, 24 hour nursing care and respite care.
The benefits of this RMN or RNLD - Neurological Care Centre role include:
- A competitive salary
- Up to a £5,000 Welcome Bonus
- A variety of flexible working options
- Career development
- Support with your revalidation
- Working with a dedicated multidisciplinary team
- Enhanced maternity pay
- Flexible benefits
- Access to CPD
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays and your birthday off
Key accountabilities as a RMN or RNLD - Neurological Care Centre:
- Ensure effective communication systems are in place and used appropriately
- Work collaboratively with the team through effective leadership and motivational skills
- Assess, plan, implement and evaluate care for residents/patients from admission to discharge
- Function as named nurse to allocated residents/patients and ensure involvement in all aspects of the rehabilitation programme including writing of multi-disciplinary team reports & attending case reviews
- Ensure ongoing Professional Development is maintained
- Comply with all company policies and procedures including Health & Safety and Fire Safety etc.
The successful RMN or RNLD for this role must have:
- A current, valid registration with the NMC
- RGN or RMN or RNLD qualification
- The right to work in the UK
- A passion for delivering high quality care
For more information please email - email@example.com