Staff Nurse - RGN or RMN - Elderly/Dementia Nursing Home - Shepshed, Leicestershire - £15 per hour
Hours: days only and nights only available
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced RGN or RMN to join a fantastic nursing home in Shepshed, Leicestershire.
My client have position available for days only shifts, and nights only shifts. They are looking for dedicated and ambitious Staff Nurses, who are looking to progress within their nursing career.
The benefits of this Staff Nurse - RGN or RMN include:
- Career development
- Great rates of pay and benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Fully funded training
- Every employee, through the annual appraisal system, is encouraged to develop their skills and will be offered fully funded training as part of this scheme, by achieving certain training goals you will be given access to higher rates of pay, rewarding those who have shown a commitment to improving their core skills.
- Promotion structure
As a Staff Nurse - RGN or RMN you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring optimum client care is maintained by managing patient care plans and risk assessments
- Providing a highest standard of quality care of patients
- Promote and maintain high standards of clinical practice
- To assess, plan, deliver and evaluate resident care in order to achieve the highest standards of contemporary care
As a Staff Nurse - RGN or RMN you will have:
- An RGN or RMN qualification
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
- The ability to use your skills to develop care plans and risk assessments
For more information please email email@example.com