Staff Nurse – RGN or RMN – Nursing Home - Isle of Wight - £16 per hour
Hours: permanent day shifts only
We are currently looking for a Staff Nurse ( RGN or RMN ) to join a fantastic nursing home in Isle of Wight.
You will be an RGN or RMN with experience working in a clinical care setting looking for an exciting new Staff Nurse position within a prestigious nursing home for the elderly in Isle of Wight, working day shifts.
The benefits of this Staff Nurse – RGN or RMN role include:
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme
- Free DBS Check
- Cycle to Work Scheme available
- Full induction programme and thorough training/refresher training and opportunity to undertake further qualifications where appropriate
- Internal development programmes including a Stars of the Future and Leadership Development Programme
- Full access to Perkbox, giving you over 250 perks and discounts including free mobile phone insurance!
The role of the Staff Nurse – RGN or RMN is:
- Deliver the highest standards of care with dignity and respect
- Develop, review and update care plans
- Comply with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines
- Ensure medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered
- Ensure all relevant policies and procedures are read, understood are adhered to by all staff.
- Provide clinical leadership & supervision for the healthcare staff
- Participate in the induction and training of all new staff on the unit
- Supervise and monitor standards of care and take appropriate action to improve standards when required
- Ensure all clinical documentation is well maintained and filed in the appropriate places
As a Staff Nurse – RGN or RMN you will have:
- Experience in a similar setting (Hospital, Community or Nursing Home)
- A first level nursing qualification ( RGN or RMN )
- Current registration with the NMC
- The legal right to work in the UK
For more information please email email@example.com