Deputy Manager - RGN or RMN - Nursing Home - Slough, Berkshire - £20 per hour (£42,000 per annum)
Hours: 40 hours a week
This is a fantastic opportunity to take on the role of a Deputy Home Manager ( RGN or RMN ) within a stunning service in Slough, Berkshire.
You should be an experienced Deputy Manager and a registered nurse ( RGN or RMN ) with an excellent track record in leading a team in a care home environment delivering outstanding care and achieving budgets. Ideal candidates with have a leadership qualification and be a registered nurse.
The benefits of this Deputy Manager - RGN or RMN role include:
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme
- Free DBS Check
- Cycle to Work Scheme available
- Full induction programme and thorough training/refresher training and opportunity to undertake further qualifications where appropriate
- Internal development programmes including a Stars of the Future and Leadership Development Programme
- Full access to Perkbox, giving you over 250 perks and discounts including free mobile phone insurance!
As a Deputy Manager - RGN or RMN you will be responsible for:
- Providing leadership & supervision for the healthcare staff
- Delivering the highest standards of care with dignity and respect
- Complying with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines
As a Deputy Manager - RGN or RMN you will have:
- A valid and up-to-date NMC registration ( RGN or RMN )
- Excellent management and leadership skills
- Exceptional people skills
- Experience working as a deputy home manager
- The legal right to work in the UK
For more information please email - email@example.com