Registered Nurse - RMN/RNLD/RSCN - Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service - Relocation Package - Staffordshire - Up to £16.40 per hour
Hours: Day and Night Shifts
This is a fantastic and unique opportunity for a Registered Nurse, RMN/RNLD/RSCN, who is interested in working within a Child and Adolescent Mental Health setting in Bishop's Wood.
This will be a challenging but rewarding role, where you will be joining a service which offers care for people between the ages of 11 and 18 who are suffering from mental health issues and eating disorders.
My client is looking for a highly dedicated and motivated Registered Nurse ( RMN or RNLD ) who has a keen interest in caring for people suffering from mental health issues in Bishop's Wood.
The benefits for the Staff Nurse - RMN or RNLD - CAMHS role include:
- Excellent salary of up to £16.40 per hour
- Relocation package of up to £8,000
- Funding for MSs Nursing courses
- Funding for mentorship qualifications
- £1000 welcome bonus
- Long term sick pay
- Free meal on shifts
- Excellent induction, training and development opportunities
- Affiliation with universities offering training in CBT up to masters level
- Accredited professional development
- A wide range of rewards and benefits
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Life Assurance scheme
- Contributory Group Personal Pension Scheme
- Free uniform
As Staff Nurse - RMN or RNLD - CAMHS, you will be responsible for:
- Assessing priorities, delegating available resource effectively and ensuring documentation is completed.
- Administering medication.
- Reviewing the care needs of patients, analysing trends to ensure clinical reports are maintained accurately and care is delivered accordingly based on each patient's requirements.
As Staff Nurse - RMN or RNLD - CAMHS, you will have:
- A Registered Nurse ( RMN/RNLD/RSCN ) qualification
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
- Previous experience in CAMHS
- A good understanding of the care programme approach and risk assessment