Occupational Therapist - Paediatrics - Redbridge - £24-28ph
We are recruiting for a Paediatric Occupational Therapist to join the children's therapy service with one of our clients in Redbridge. The successful Occupational Therapist will provide a high standard Occupational Therapy service to children aged 0-19 referred to the Redbridge Children's Occupational Therapy Department.
This role is to cover full- time working hours with an ongoing contract
Benefits of the role…
- Excellent Pay Rates
- 36 hours per week
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
- To be responsible for a defined caseload, working autonomously with access to supervision. Access to advice and support from colleagues is available as required.
- To provide occupational therapy services in accordance with statutory requirements and current health and social care key agendas to support children and their families to live as independently and safely within their communities.
- This will entail working closely with children and young people, their carer's/families and other professionals in order compile comprehensive assessments and plan appropriate services for those who have complex disability and medical needs as well as physical/sensory or learning disabilities.
- Assess and evaluate physical, psychological and environmental factors which reduce a person's ability to participate in everyday living activities.
As an Occupational Therapist you must have:
- A HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Free training resources covering all your annual mandatory training requirements
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy