Occupational Therapist - Band 6 - Mental Health - Essex - £25-£28ph
We are currently looking for a Band 6 Occupational Therapist to join the secure mental health service based at a nursing home with one of our clients in Essex.
The successful Occupational Therapist will work as a senior member of the service to provide delivery of a range of specialist Occupational Therapy bio-psychosocial interventions and supporting carers and families.
- To assess patients admitted to the Secure Service ward.
- To utilise specialist assessments when presented with complex cases.
- To make decisions on the level of treatment intervention required.
- To undertake treatment planning, communicating and negotiating treatment plans and clinical reasoning for intervention with patients and their carers.
- To communicate agreed treatment/care plans to multi-disciplinary team colleagues and partnership agencies
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- Free training resources covering all your annual mandatory training requirements
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of allied health positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each Allied Health Professional you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy