Staff Nurse - RGN or RMN - General Elderly Nursing Home - Coventry, Warwickshire - £16 per hour
Shifts: 3 shifts per week
I am currently recruiting for an experienced and enthusiastic Staff Nurse ( RGN or RMN ) to join a general elderly nursing home in Coventry, Warwickshire.
This is an excellent opportunity for an RGN or RMN who is looking for 3 shifts per week.
My client are looking for a dedicated and driven Nurse, who has the ability to provide exceptional quality care at all times. As an RGN or RMN, you will be joining an exceptional company which has over 260 care homes across the UK, with 17,000 colleagues providing care and support for 16,000 residents.
The benefits of this Staff Nurse – RGN or RMN role include:
- A generous holiday allowance
- Contributory pension scheme
- Bespoke development programme
- Childcare vouchers
- Employee discount scheme
- Free parking and uniform
As a Staff Nurse - RGN or RMN – Nursing Home, you will be responsible for:
- Assessing priorities
- Delegating available resource effectively
- Ensuring optimum client care is maintained by managing patient care plans and risk assessments
- Ensuring documentation is completed
- Providing a highest standard of quality care of patients
As a Staff Nurse - RGN or RMN – Nursing Home, you will have:
- A RGN or RMN qualification
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
- The ability to use your skills to develop care plans and risk assessments
For more information please contact email@example.com