Theatre Practitioner - RGN or ODP – NHS Band 6 - Redhill, Surrey - Salary from £26400 - £35,700 per annum.
I am currently looking for a Band 6 Theatre Practitioner to join an NHS Hospital in Redhill, Surrey. My client are looking for an RGN or ODP who has experience working within theatre, and who is looking for new opportunities within a well-established NHS Hospital.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a growing national provider and an experienced theatre team. For this RGN or ODP role, you will be competent across a range of skills, supported by professional and clinical knowledge.
The successful Theatre Practitioner will receive access to professional and personal development and experience within a dynamic working environment as well as other company benefits.
Skills & Behaviours required for this RGN or ODP role:
- Team player
- Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Willing to 'go the extra mile'
- Business focused
- Excellent communication skills
As an Ophthalmic Theatre Practitioner - RGN or ODP, you will have the following duties:
- Prepare the patient for the procedure Capable and confident, with strong clinical skills
- Assist surgeons, monitor the sterility and safety of the surgical field
- Keep a general watch over patients
- Ensure that the surgeon has the right instruments or tools at the right time
To be successful in this Ophthalmic Theatre Practitioner - RGN or ODP role you will need:
- A current NMC/HCPC registration
- Registered General Nurse OR Operating Department Practitioner qualification
- Proven post-registration experience
- Flexibility as travel to nearby sites will be required
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org