Registered Nurse – RGN - Gastroenterology, Haematology and Infectious Diseases - Band 5 - Bristol - Up to £28,746 per annum
Skype interview available for all candidates
Full Time Permanent position - 37.5 hours per week
30% for Saturdays and between 8pm and 6am and a 60% supplement for Sundays and bank holidays for any work undertaken as a result of working on a shift out of hours.
I am currently looking for a Registered General Nurse ( RGN ) to take on a new Band 5 position with Gastroenterology, Haematology and Infectious Diseases.
As a Registered Nurse ( RGN ), you will be providing nursing care for a group of patients with multiple complex needs, assessing patients changing conditions and delegating care taking into account staff skills and competence.
You will also be administering medication and for some multiple complex intravenous therapies and providing support in other areas of the medicine division as appropriate
The benefits of this Registered Nurse - RGN Band 5 role include:
- A Competitive salary
- Guaranteed pay rise if currently working in the NHS
- NHS pension
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Support for progression into senior roles
As Registered Nurse - RGN Band 5, you will be responsible for:
- Providing the highest standards of nursing care to service users
- Planning, assessing, implementing and evaluating individual care plans for service users
- Ensuring care provided is in accordance with Care Quality Commission standards
- Being fully conversant with all policies and procedures of the client
- Being competent in the administration of medication in accordance with the clients policies
As Registered Nurse - RGN Band 5, you will have:
- A Registered Nurse ( RGN ) qualification
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK