Registered Nurse - RGN - Elderly & Dementia Nursing Home = Staplehurst, Kent - Up to £19.00 per hour
Shifts Patterns: Nights Only
I am currently looking for a Registered Nurse ( RGN ) to take on a new position within an elderly and dementia nursing home in Staplehurst, Kent.
My client is always keen to hear from professional nurses who are looking for a new challenge. In return for your dedication and enthusiasm my client is offering a stimulating, supportive working environment and a commitment to your ongoing professional and personal development.
You will be an RGN, ideally working in an Elderly & Dementia Nursing Home with experience working in a clinical care setting looking for an exciting new RGN position working nights only in a fully compliant, highly prestigious nursing home for the elderly in Staplehurst, Kent.
Benefits of this Registered Nurse - RGN - Elderly & Dementia Nursing Home role include:
- Paid Breaks
- A new starter bonus at 6 and 12 months.
- Extra £1/ hour for overtime weekend shifts
- Extra £2.50 / hour for bank extra shifts
- A DBS check is carried out by us free.
- A competitive rate of pay
- Contributory Pension
- Comprehensive training and development
- Support with revalidation and CPD
- Regular reviews and appraisals
- Subsidised accommodation may be provided
The role of the RGN Staff Nurse Elderly & Dementia Nursing Home is:
- Deliver the highest standards of care with dignity and respect
- Develop, review and update care plans
- Comply with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines
- Ensure medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered
- Ensure all relevant policies and procedures are read, understood are adhered to by all staff
- Provide clinical leadership & supervision for the staff nurses healthcare staff
- Participate in the induction and training of all new nurses on the unit
- Supervise and monitor standards of nursing care and take appropriate action to improve standards when required
- Ensure all clinical documentation is well maintained and filed in the appropriate places
The ideal RGN will have:
- Experience in a similar setting (Hospital or Nursing Home)
- A general nursing qualification ( RGN )
- Current registration with the NMC
- The legal right to work in the UK