Health & Wellbeing Nurse - RGN or RMN - Substance Misuse - Community - North Lancashire - £26,759 - £32,584 per annum
6 Months Fixed Contract / 37.5 hour per week
Hours: Monday – Friday 9 -5
I am currently looking for a Health and Wellbeing Nurse ( RGN ) to join a substance misuse service North Lancashire.
As a Health and Wellbeing Nurse, your role will be to provide services to those experiencing problems with drugs and/or alcohol, promoting a focus on prevention, recovery and independence.
As an RGN or RMN, you will be expected to demonstrate excellent clinical skills, and have a flexible approach to their work in order to monitor, audit and sustain best practice across the sites within the location. You will be committed to the active involvement of service users in their care and service delivery.
You must have recent experience working in substance misuse.
The benefits of this Health & Wellbeing Nurse - RGN or RMN role include:
- Opportunity to work in an exciting sector
- Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm working hours
- Company Pension Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Excellent induction, training and development opportunities
- Accredited professional development
Working in a busy detox unit, you will be/have:
- Joining an established and experienced team who work to provide a high level of attention to all patients in their care.
- Competent across a range of skills, supported by professional and clinical knowledge.
- Sound knowledge of the treatment journey and have a positive attitude towards training and development.
- It is also preferable that you have experience working in vaccinations, including BBV, Hepatitis C Screening, ECG's, alcohol and opiate detoxification and Health Promotion.
The ideal Health and Wellbeing Nurse – RGN or RMN will possess the following:
- Registered Nurse ( RGN or RMN ) qualified with relevant experience
- Demonstrable experience or interest in substance misuse
- Current and valid registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK