Physiotherapist - Band 6 - Musculoskeletal - Hillingdon - £25-£27ph
We are currently looking for a band 6 physiotherapist to join the Adults MSK team of one of our NHS clients in Hillingdon.
The Adults MSK Service is an assessment, triage and treatment service which receives referrals from Greenwich borough GPs. Patients are seen in a clinic setting within the borough and are given a full assessment and treatment as required at initial appointment.
Referrals range from sports injuries to degenerative complaints which will give the successful physiotherapist the opportunity to become highly skilled in treating a diverse range of conditions.
This role does not require a car driver.
Benefits of the role…
- Excellent Pay Rates
- 37.5 Hours a week with flexi time
- Liaising with consults, secondary care, GP's, carers, podiatrists, service managers and outside agencies
- Varied caseloads
- Easily accessible on public transport - no car necessary
- Opportunity to coach and mentor therapists and therapy students
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Physiotherapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
- To provide a high standard of musculoskeletal physiotherapy to patients referred to the Adults MSK Team as an autonomous practitioner
- Responsible for own caseload providing highly specialised clinical assessment, diagnosis, planning treatment and review adapting practice to suit the needs of the patient of who may have acute, complex and/or chronic presentations
- To monitor, review and re-assess clients care plans and objectives against outcomes
- To supervise, appraise and advise Bands 2-5 therapy and support staff working in this area and to supervise/ assist students allocated to the speciality, assisting the clinical educators as required
- To work in a co-ordinated, multi-disciplinary manner
- Computer literate including use of electronic notes systems, data analysis and reporting systems
As a Physiotherapist you MUST be
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- Free training resources covering all your annual mandatory training requirements
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each allied health professional you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy