Occupational Therapist - Band 6 - Community - Liverpool - £24ph
We are currently looking for an Occupational therapist to join the community team within Liverpool. This is a community post so a car driver would be required.
The successful occupational therapist will have at least two years post qualified experience and have experience in a community settings.
Benefits of the role…
- Excellent Pay Rates
- Ongoing contract
- Flexible working hours
- Joining a collaborative and friendly team
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
The successful Occupational Therapist will have experience of…
- Assessing patients in Intermediate Care Beds and in their own homes, developing treatment plans and rehab programmes both delivering those plans and programmes and/ or delegating those treatments to Assistant Practitioners and Reablement Assistants.
- Knowledge of community intermediate care work and dealing with the multi-pathologies of elderly people. Good knowledge of equipment, minor adaptation and moving and handling techniques. Good clinical reasoning and effective and efficient discharge planning.
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- Free access to our online training and CPD portal (worth £500 a year)
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each allied health professional you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy