Health and Wellbeing Nurse - RGN or RMN - Drug and Alcohol clinic - Peterborough - Salary up to £32,500 per annum
Hours: 9am until 5pm working hours
We are currently looking for a Health and Wellbeing Nurse ( RGN or RMN ) to join a community drug and alcohol detox clinic in Peterborough.
The position of a Health and Wellbeing Nurse covers all aspects of substance misuse. You will be required to demonstrate an excellent level of clinical skills in order to work in a medicated detox setting. While an understanding of mental health and how substance misuse influences individuals, the wellbeing aspect of the role takes priority.
As an RGN or RMN, it is not essential that you have experience within substance misuse but you must be able to demonstrate your interest in the field of nursing and show how you have worked to gain experience, transferable skills, and how you have come to be interested in drug and alcohol recovery services.
The benefits of this Health and Wellbeing Nurse – RGN or RMN role include:
- Competitive pay rates
- Recruitment and retention bonus of up to £2,000 for H&W Nurses and £5,000 for Lead Nurses
- Opportunity to work in an exciting sector
- Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm working hours
- Company Pension Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Excellent induction, training and development opportunities
- Accredited professional development
Working in a busy detox unit, you will be/have:
- Joining an established and experienced team who work to provide a high level of attention to all patients in their care.
- Competent across a range of skills, supported by professional and clinical knowledge.
- Sound knowledge of the treatment journey and have a positive attitude towards training and development.
- It is also preferable that you have experience working in vaccinations, including BBV, Hepatitis C Screening, ECG's, alcohol and opiate detoxification and Health Promotion.
The ideal Health and Wellbeing Nurse – RGN or RMN will possess the following:
- Registered Nurse ( RGN or RMN ) qualified with relevant experience
- Demonstrable experience or interest in substance misuse
- Current and valid registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK