Health and Wellbeing Nurse – RGN or RMN - Community Drug and Alcohol Detox Clinic - East London - up to £37,648 per annum
Shift Patterns: Monday to Friday working 9am - 5pm
We are currently looking for an RGN or RMN to take on a Health and Wellbeing Nurse position within a community drug and alcohol detox clinic in East London.
The position of a Health and Wellbeing Nurse covers all aspects of substance misuse. As an RGN or RMN, you will be required to demonstrate an excellent level of clinical skills in order to work in a medicated detox setting. While an understanding of mental health and how substance misuse influences individuals, the wellbeing aspect of the role takes priority.
It is not essential that you have experience within substance misuse but you must be able to demonstrate your interest in the field of nursing and show how you have worked to gain experience, transferable skills, and how you have come to be interested in drug and alcohol recovery services.
The benefits of this Health and Wellbeing Nurse – RGN or RMN role include:
- Generous salary package up to £35,000 per annum
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Thorough induction
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Monday to Friday working 9am - 5pm
As a Health and Wellbeing Nurse – RGN or RMN, you will be/have:
- Working in a busy detox unit, you will be joining an established and experienced team who work to provide a high level of attention to all patients in their care.
- Competent across a range of skills, supported by professional and clinical knowledge.
- Have sound knowledge of the treatment journey and have a positive attitude towards training and development.
- It is also preferable that you have experience working in vaccinations, including BBV, Hepatitis C Screening, ECG's, alcohol and opiate detoxification and Health Promotion.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced RGN or RMN to join a busy substance misuse charity. Team work is one of the key factors in this role and the successful individual will be expected to play their part within the dynamic of the team. It is also important to have a positive attitude towards working with others and reflecting the values of the company at all times.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Registered Nurse ( RGN or RMN ) qualified with relevant experience
- Demonstrable experience or interest in substance misuse
- Current and valid registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK