Clinical Nurse Manager – RGN, RMN, RNLD - Complex Needs Nursing Home - Stoke-on-Trent - £32,000 - £37,000 per annum
Working Hours: Monday-Friday, 9-5
We are currently looking for a Clinical Nurse Manager RGN, RMN or RNLD to join a nursing home in Stoke-on-Trent which specialises in complex needs.
As a Clinical Nurse Manager, you will play a key part in the daily running of the home, working closely with the home manager and ensuring that the home runs effectively and efficiently.
For this Clinical Nurse Manager role, my client are looking for an RGN, RMN or RNLD who can provide the highest quality of care at all times. This will be a challenging role and there will be times when the successful RGN or RMN will have to deliver hands-on nursing and personal care.
The benefits of this Clinical Nurse Manager – RGN, RMN, RNLD role include:
- Comprehensive induction and training programme
- Ongoing development
- Competitive rates of pay
- A challenging and rewarding work environment
- Career progression
- Employee benefits scheme - online shopping, discounts and vouchers
As a Clinical Nurse Manager – RGN or RMN, your main duties will include:
- Working closely with the home manager to ensure the home runs effectively at all times.
- Delivering the highest standard of quality care.
- Providing hands-on nursing and personal care.
- Leading a clinical team.
As a Clinical Nurse Manager – RGN or RMN, you must have:
- An RGN/RMN/RNLD qualification and NMC PIN
- The legal right to work in the UK
- Previous experience in a similar setting