Registered Nurse - RGN - Nursing Home - Basingstoke, Hampshire- £16.50 per hour
Full Time Permeant position - Nights Only
I am currently recruiting for a Registered General Nurse ( RGN ), to join a fantastic nursing home in Basingstoke, Hampshire.
The successful RGN will the joining a family owned company, who have four care homes in Hampshire and Surrey. Their main focus is to ensure they provide the highest standards of care to residents.
They are looking for a dedicated RGN, who is committed to making residents feel at home from the outset.
As well as a competitive hourly rate, you will benefit from:
- 28 days Holiday (for full time workers)
- Comprehensive induction training
- Ongoing training and development
- Auto-enrolment Pension Scheme
- NVQ Training
- Paid breaks
- Free meals
- Free Uniform
As a Registered Nurse - RGN - Nursing Home, you will be responsible for:
- Assessing priorities
- Delegating available resource effectively
- Ensuring optimum client care is maintained by managing patient care plans and risk assessments
- Ensuring documentation is completed
- Providing a highest standard of quality care of patients
As a Registered Nurse - RGN - Nursing Home, you will have:
- An RGN qualification
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
- The ability to use your skills to develop care plans and risk assessments