Staff Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Nursing Home - Redhill - £18ph
Do you want the chance to use and grow your skills and knowledge while making a difference to society?
If so… this company will offer you the chance to become part of a great team!
As a staff nurse you will have responsibility for a team of nursing and care staff. You will lead by example, delivering hands-on nursing care and providing strong leadership to your team. You will have a person centred ethos and be committed to enriching the lives of the individuals in your care.
As an RGN or RMN, you will benefit from:
- Fair and competitive pay rates.
- Contributory company pension scheme with competitive life cover benefit.
About the role of Staff Nurse - RGN or RMN:
- You will be responsible and accountable for providing the highest standards of nursing, clinical and personal support, while promoting independence and choice to our customers.
- You will directly lead and supervise a team of support staff to ensure the smooth and efficient management of the shift, assessing, prioritising, planning, delegating and monitoring work activities of the support team.
- On a day to day basis, you will have clinical, people and general management responsibilities and these will include:
- Conducting pre-admission assessments, assessing client care requirements
- Provide safe and effective processes for the ordering, handling, storage, administration, recording and disposal of drugs
- Review and document care plans on a regular basis
- Positively promote the home
- Participate in an on-call system to support the nurse in charge
- Participate in recruitment, supervision and training of staff
- Report all compliments , comments and complaints
- Complying with all legal and regulatory policies and procedures
- Promoting choice, independence, dignity and respect
- Adhering to the NMC Code and updating your professional knowledge
- About you
To be successful in this Staff Nurse - RGN or RMN role you will need:
- To be a registered nurse, ( RGN OR RMN ) and hold a current registration with NMC.
- Thorough and up-to-date knowledge of nursing theory and best practice.
To be able to work flexibly within rostered hours and participate in the on-call rota as required