Scrub Nurse - RGN or ODP - General & Acute Hospital - St Helens, Merseyside - £25,000 - £27,000 per annum
Hours - 37.5 full time
Shifts - 8 am - 8pm
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Registered General Nurse ( RGN ) or Operating Department Practitioner ( ODP ) to take on a Scrub Nurse position in St Helens, Merseyside.
As a Scrub Nurse ( RGN ), you will joining an independent general & acute hospital that specialise in providing the highest level of care in Merseyside
Benefits of this Scrub Nurse – RGN or ODP role include:
- Generous holiday allowance
- Excellent working environment
- Free on site car parking
- Access to mandatory and professional development training
- Flexible employment options.
Duties of this Scrub Nurse – RGN or ODP role include:
- To provide skilled assistance as part of the surgical team to ensure the effective and safe delivery of patient care in the peri-operative environment.
- To support and actively assist in the management and organisation of care within the theatres utilising skills relevant to orthopaedic surgery.
- To accurately maintain all documentation relevant to the peri operative period
As a Scrub Nurse – RGN or ODP, you must have:
- Experience as scrub nurse
- Current NMC / HCPC registration
- Up-to-date skills specialist, scrub role across different specialities.
- The legal right to Work in the UK