Theatre / Scrub Nurse - RGN Nurse qualified or ODP - Private Hospital – Bournemouth – Up to £29,000 per annum
Full Time, Permanent Position - 37.5 hours per week
I am currently looking for an experienced Theatre / Scrub Nurse, who is RGN or ODP qualified, to join a fantastic private hospital in Bournemouth.
This is an excellent opportunity for an RGN or ODP to join Britain’s largest not for profit organisation. They are looking for a RGN or ODP who has passion, drive and high standards.
Within this role, you will be able to grow your career within a theatre setting, and have the opportunity to enjoy a varied workload using technology, equipment and facilities which are state-of-the-art.
The benefits of this Theatre / Scrub Nurse – RGN or ODP role include:
- Supportive team
- Supportive Line Manager
- Free gym membership
- Pension scheme
- Training and development opportunities
- Health and wellbeing focused benefits package
- Physiotherapy services
- Range of life style and financial wellbeing benefits
As a Theatre / Scrub Nurse – RGN or ODP, your main duties will include:
- Preparing the patient for procedure
- Capable and confident, with strong clinical skills
- Assist surgeons, monitor the sterility and safety of the surgical field
- Keep a general watch over patients
- Ensure that the surgeon has the right instruments or tools at the right time
As a Theatre / Scrub Nurse – RGN or ODP, you must have:
- RGN Qualification and NMC PIN OR ODP qualification and HCPC Registration
- The legal right to work in the UK
- Previous experience in a similar setting