Registered Mental Health Nurse – RMN – Hospital - Bradford - £24,500-£30,000 per annum + £5,000 welcome bonus
I am currently looking for a Registered Mental Health Nurse – RMN, to join a Hospital in Bradford, Yorkshire. This is an excellent opportunity where the successful RMN will play a critical role as a valued member of the team.
As an RMN, you will be responsible for the delivery of outstanding care, as well as supporting and mentoring junior members of the team.
My client are looking for an RMN who has motivated and drive along with excellent team working skills, clinical skills and the ability to provide exceptional quality care at all times.
The benefits of this Registered Mental Health Nurse – RMN role include:
- A salary of £24,500-£30,000 per annum
- £5,000 Welcome Bonus
- A variety of flexible working options
- Career development
- Support with your revalidation
- Working with a dedicated multidisciplinary team
- Enhanced maternity pay
- Flexible benefits
- Access to CPD
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays and your birthday off
As a Registered Mental Health Nurse – RMN, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring optimum client care is maintained by managing patient care plans and risk assessments
- Providing a highest standard of quality care of patients
- Promote and maintain high standards of clinical practice
As a Registered Mental Health Nurse – RMN, you will have:
- A RMN qualification
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
- The ability to use your skills to develop care plans and risk assessments