General Practitioner - Private GP Surgery - Nottingham, Nottinghamshire - £10,000 per session with up to 10 sessions available
I am currently recruiting for a General Practitioner, to join a private GP Surgery in Nottingham, Nottinghamshire.
You will be expected to provide clinical care to patients including consultation sessions, telephone triage, correspondence, on-call, home visits and medical exams.
The benefits of this General Practitioner - Private GP Surgery role include:
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- NHS Pension Scheme
- Full reimbursed DBS
- Employee assistance programme
- Optional salary-sacrifice childcare vouchers
- Optional salary-sacrifice car & bike scheme
- Optional retail discount card
As General Practitioner - Private GP Surgery, you will:
- Provide clinical care to patients as described in the job plan, this will include consultation sessions, telephone triage, correspondence, results, medication reviews and prescription signing and other clinical administration, safeguarding lead, medicals, reports, home visits, surgery meetings and on-call (excluding out of hours).
- Adhere to the highest personal and professional standards as set out by the GMC and to put individual patient care as your priority.
- Working with the Practice Manager and site clinical lead to support the development, delivery and review of the surgery action plan – including list growth, patient satisfaction levels, QOF, enhanced services, KPI targets, resource profile and cost management.
- To work closely with the surgery primary health care team in delivering clinical care, including attendance at practice team meetings.
- Ensure on-going CPD to keep abreast of new clinical developments and maintain an appreciation of the commitments and requirements of the wider clinical workforce
- Ensure that personal mandatory and organisationally required training is up to date
- Ensure engagement with NHS annual strengthened appraisal, PDP production and GMC revalidation.
- Document and report significant events and matters relating to clinical governance to the clinical lead or site manager.
- At all times to behave as a professional clinician and act as ambassador for The Practice
For this General Practitioner - Private GP Surgery position you will need:
- To be registered with GMC and engaged in regular clinical work
- To be an experienced doctor with GP accreditation
- To hold MRCGP examination or equivalent experience
- A sound knowledge of the principles and values that support good medical practice
- Good organisational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and be committed to working as part of a team
- A clear commitment to delivering quality and patient focused service
- A record of continuous professional development