Registered Nurse - RGN or RMN - Intermediate Care - Leeds - £18.00 per hour
Hours: Full or part time. Days and nights available
I am currently recruiting for an experienced RGN or RMN, to join a nursing home in Leeds, Yorkshire. Within this role, you will be leading a care team promoting rehabilitation and independence.
Both full or part time positions are available for this role, my client are looking for a dedicated RGN or RMN, who has passion for working within intermediate care, and who is looking to expand their clinical skills and knowledge in this area.
The benefits of this Registered Nurse - RGN or RMN role include:
- A generous holiday allowance
- Contributory pension scheme
- Bespoke development programme
- Childcare vouchers
- Employee discount scheme
- Free parking and uniform
As a RGN or RMN - Staff Nurse, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring optimum client care is maintained by managing patient care plans and risk assessments
- Providing the highest standard of quality care of patients
- Ensure the highest possible standards of care, assessing residents' needs and wishes, and developing services to enhance their quality of life
- Promoting and maintaining high standards of clinical practice
- Ensure all elements of resident experience are positive, from admission to discharge
- Attend relevant meetings both internal and external; attend regular team meetings and monthly appraisals with line manager.
As a RGN or RMN - Staff Nurse, you will have:
- An RGN or an RMN qualification
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
- The ability to use your skills to develop care plans and risk assessments