Senior Staff Nurse - RGN - Ward Department - Private Hospital - Swansea - Up to £32,000 per annum
Full time - Permanent position
I am currently looking for a highly experienced and dedicated Registered General Nurse ( RGN ) to take on a new role within a private hospital in Swansea, South Wales.
For this Senior Staff Nurse position, you must have previous surgical experience. My client are looking for an ambitious RGN, who has the ability to provide excellent quality care at all times.
As Senior Staff Nurse - RGN, you will be responsible for:
- Providing the highest standards of nursing care to service users
- Planning, assessing, implementing and evaluating individual care plans for service users
- Ensuring care provided is in accordance with Care Quality Commission standards
- Being fully conversant with all policies and procedures of the client
- Being competent in the administration of medication in accordance with the clients policies
As an Senior Staff Nurse - RGN, you will have:
- A Registered Nurse ( RGN ) qualification
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK