Staff Nurse - RGN or RMN - General Nursing Home - Chesterfield, Derbyshire - £16.50 per hour + £1,500 welcome bonus
Shifts: Nights only
I am looking for a Registered General Nurse ( RGN ) or Registered Mental Health Nurse ( RMN ) to take on a new role within a nursing home in Chesterfield, Derbyshire.
My client are looking for a passionate RGN or RMN, who has the ability to provide excellent quality care at all times.
This nursing homes provides care for the elderly, as well as those with physical disabilities.
The benefits of this Staff Nurse - RGN or RMN role include:
- Ongoing training
- £1,500 welcome bonus
- Career development opportunities
- Refer a friend scheme
- Comprehensive Induction
- Cost of DBS check paid for by the Company
- Opportunity to become a specialist Champion
- Free Uniform
- Pension Scheme
As a RGN – Neuro-disability Care Centre, your main duties will include:
- Ensure effective communication systems are in place and used appropriately
- Work collaboratively with the team through effective leadership and motivational skills
- Ensure that all relevant codes of practice and are upheld
- Ensure ongoing Professional Development is maintained
- Comply with all company policies and procedures including Health & Safety and Fire Safety etc.
The successful applicant for this RGN – Neuro-disability Care Centre role must have:
- A current, valid registration with the NMC
- An RGN or RMN qualification
- The right to work in the UK
- A passion for delivering high quality care