Staff Nurse - RGN – Neuro-disability Care Centre - Dundee - £16 per hour
Working hours: Days or Nights
I am currently looking for a passionate and dedicated Registered General Nurse ( RGN ) to join a neuro-disability care centre in Dundee.
This care centre provides exceptional quality care to adults with a brain injury or complex neurological condition - particularly in Huntington's Disease.
The benefits of this RGN – Neuro-disability Care Centre role include:
- Unbeatable high street savings with discounted shopping vouchers and reloadable cards.
- Online Cashback deals at top retailers, including Expedia.com, trainline.com and eBay.
- Insurance Comparison for your home and car insurance with £30 Cashback.
- Low cost theatre tickets, also with 10% Cashback.
- A tax efficient Cycle to Work programme.
- A tax efficient Childcare Vouchers programme.
- An Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- A Healthcare Cashplan
As a RGN – Neuro-disability Care Centre, your main duties will include:
- Ensure effective communication systems are in place and used appropriately
- Work collaboratively with the team through effective leadership and motivational skills
- Assess, plan, implement and evaluate care for residents/patients from admission to discharge
- Ensure that all relevant codes of practice and are upheld
- Ensure ongoing Professional Development is maintained
- Comply with all company policies and procedures including Health & Safety and Fire Safety etc.
The successful applicant for this RGN – Neuro-disability Care Centre role must have:
- A current, valid registration with the NMC
- An RGN qualification
- The right to work in the UK
- A passion for delivering high quality care