Occupational Therapist - Band 5 - Intermediate Care - Community - Medway - £21-£22ph
We are currently looking for an Occupational therapist to join the intermediate community care team within Medway. The role encompasses the assessment of service users with the aim of increasing their independence at home.
The successful Band 5 Occupational Therapist will be working closely with the multidisciplinary team to create a holistic plans for patient's discharge.
We are seeking motivated and dynamic Band 5 Occupational Therapists with an interest in intermediate care to take on this exciting opportunity to work with our NHS client in Medway.
The hours for the role are 8:00-4:00 or 8:30-4:30. 37.5 hours per week. Ongoing role.
Benefits of the role…
- Excellent Pay Rates
- Ongoing contract
- Flexible working hours
- Joining a collaborative and friendly team
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- Free access to our online training and CPD portal (worth £500 a year)
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each allied health professional you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy