RGN - Outpatient and Pre-Assessment Nurse - Treatment Centre - Bristol - £28,500 per annum
Working Hours: 37.5 hours per week
I am currently recruiting for a permanent Outpatient and Pre-Assessment Nurse ( RGN ) in a leading Treatment Centre in Bristol. This is a superb opportunity to work within an outstanding environment and team.
I am looking for an Outpatient and Pre-Assessment Nurse ( RGN ) who can carry out and demonstrate nursing procedures as per the practices guidelines, procedures and protocols. You will join the multidisciplinary team in outpatients and pre-assessments team. The Treatment centre has an excellent reputation delivering high quality care. You will really need to adapt and encourage the Treatment Centres values and ethos.
You will need to be able to quickly build rapport with not only the patients but families and careers ensuring that active planning and discharge measures are put into place. You will need to lease with all members of the multi-disciplinary team keeping all records up to date.
Benefits of working as a RGN - Outpatient and Pre-Assessment Nurse:
- Flexible hours
- Competitive pay
- Childcare vouchers
- Minimum 20 days’ holiday
- Pension scheme
- Free uniform (if applicable)
- Company paid DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service)
- Employee benefits scheme
As a RGN - Outpatient and Pre-Assessment Nurse you will be responsible for:
- Planning, assessing, implementing and evaluating individual care plans for service users
- Ensuring care provided is in accordance with Care Quality Commission standards
- Developing and maintaining effective channels of communication between all members of the multi-disciplinary team.
As a RGN - Outpatient and Pre-Assessment Nurse you will have:
- A Registered Nurse ( RGN ) qualification
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
For more information please email email@example.com