Staff Nurse - RGN or RMN or RNLD - Elderly Nursing Home - Newark-on-Trent, Nottinghamshire - £16.10 per hour - Nights only
I am currently recruiting for an experienced and dedicated RGN or RMN or RNLD to join an elderly nursing home in South Wales.
My client are looking for an enthusiastic nurse to join their highly experienced team.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Staff Nurse - RGN or RMN or RNLD who is looking for a new role which will offer them plenty of opportunities for progression and development within their nursing career.
The benefits of this Staff Nurse - RGN or RMN or RNLD role include:
- A generous holiday allowance
- Contributory pension scheme
- Bespoke development programme
- Childcare vouchers
- Employee discount scheme
- Free parking and uniform
As a Staff Nurse - RGN or RMN or RNLD, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring optimum client care is maintained by managing patient care plans and risk assessments
- Providing a highest standard of quality care of patients
- Promote and maintain high standards of clinical practice
As a Staff Nurse - RGN or RMN or RNLD, you will have:
- A RGN or RMN qualification
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
- The ability to use your skills to develop care plans and risk assessments