Speech and Language Therapist - Band 6 - Community Team - North London - £24 to £25 per hour
Our client in North London is currently looking for a Speech and Language Therapist to join their Community Team.
The Community Speech and Language Therapy Team offer expert assessment and management of communication and swallowing problems associated with ageing, stroke, mental health and progressive neurological conditions.
The successful candidate will see patients with a range of acquired and degenerative communication and swallowing disorders, with a particular focus on swallowing.
Benefits of the role:
- Prestigious London Trust
- Supportive & collaborative team
- Excellent opportunity of experience
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
As a Speech and Language Therapist you must be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Free training resources covering all your annual mandatory training requirements
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy