Mental Health Nurse - Prison Nurse – RMN – Humber, Hull - £22,128 to £28,746 per annu
Hours: Days & Nights
My client in Hull, is currently looking for a dedicated Registered Mental Health Nurse ( RMN ) to take on the role of Prison Nurse.
As a Prison Nurse ( RMN ), your core responsibilities will be providing care and triage to inmates, alongside being responsible for assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating evidence based care in collaboration with service users and the multi-disciplinary team.
As a Prison Nurse - RGN or RMN your responsibilities will include:
- Ensure a high standard of clinical care for patients under your management and support other members of the team to do likewise.
- To be professionally and legally responsible and accountable for all aspects of your own work including the management of patients in your care.
- Assess, diagnose, plan, implement and evaluate treatment/interventions and care for patients presenting with substance misuse issues.
- Proactively identify, diagnose and manage treatment plans for patients at risk of developing a long-term condition (as appropriate).
- Diagnose and manage both acute and chronic conditions, integrating both drug- and non drug-based treatment methods into a recovery plan via a regular audit cycle.
- Work collaboratively and effectively within a busy team
As a Prison Nurse - RGN or RMN you will have:
- UK Registered Nurse NMC PIN
- Diploma level or equivalent
- Evidence of Continued Professional Development