Speech and Language Therapist - Band 6 - Private Sector - Nottinghamshire - £28 to £35 per hour
Our private sector client, based in Nottinghamshire, are currently looking for a Speech and Language Therapist to start in their Neuro Rehab service as soon as possible.
The successful candidate will have dysphagia training, previous neuro experience is desirable but not essential.
The client is willing to consider full or part time candidates so please contact for further details.
Benefits of the role:
- Excellent pay rate
- Private Sector
- Supportive & collaborative team
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
As a Speech and Language Therapist you must be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Free training resources covering all your annual mandatory training requirements
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £250 for each Registered Nurse you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.