2 x Speech and Language Therapist - North London - Band 6 - £24 - £25ph
Our client based in London are looking for 2 Paediatric Speech & Language Therapists. The post is for an initial 3 months with the potential of a lengthy contract. The service users are pre-school children with a significant level of speech, language and communication needs.
The ideal candidates will be confident autonomous practitioners who have a passion for working in paediatrics. They will be child-centred and continually strive to achieve the best for every child and young person. They will be personable, quick to establish rapport and build strong relationships with children, young people and those they work alongside.
Benefits of the role…
- Prestigious London Trust
- Supportive & collaborative team
- Excellent opportunity of experience
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
As a Speech and Language Therapist you must be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Free training resources covering all your annual mandatory training requirements
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy