Physiotherapist - Band 6 - Intermediate Care - North Staffordshire - £23-£25ph
We are currently looking for a Physiotherapist to join the intermediate care team with one of our private sector clients in North Staffordshire. The post holder will work as a Physiotherapist as a member of the Staffordshire Intermediate Care Rehabilitation Service. They will undertake specialist assessment and treatment of patients within their own homes or within the Rehabilitation Beds of some patients.
The post holder will be able to work without direct supervision while undertaking a significant mixed caseload. They will promote patient safety and be able to manage risk.
Immediate start. Full time - Monday to Friday - 09.00-17.00
Experience of working in an amputee service and of a supervisory role.
Benefits of the role…
- Flexible working
- Small supportive multidisciplinary team
- Ongoing contract
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Physiotherapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
As a physiotherapist your duties will include:
- To understand the principles underpinning Intermediate Care and to promote and work using a patient centred approach
- As appropriate, to assess and treat patients jointly with other members of the multidisciplinary team.
- To use sound clinical reasoning skills, manual assessment techniques and diagnostic procedures to assess and develop treatment programmes.
- To devise individualised PT management and / or treatment plans, using a range of treatment/ management options, to include patient education, exercise and self-management.
- To evaluate patient progress, reassess and alter treatment programmes if required.
- To evaluate the outcomes of your interventions.
- To communicate effectively and appropriately with a range of colleagues, other professionals and other agencies.
- In addition, communicating appropriately with patients and families or carers involving occasional communication of difficult information.
- PT interventions may involve frequent manual and therapeutic handling of patients and equipment
The candidate will be
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- Free training resources covering all your annual mandatory training requirements
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each allied health professional you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy