Band 6 Occupational Therapist - Rehab - Thornhill, Dumfries - £30-£31ph
We are currently recruiting for a locum Occupational Therapist to join the Inpatients team for one of our NHS clients in Dumfries, Scotland. This role will involve supporting people who have been admitted from home or transferred from acute district hospitals. This role involves Community Rehab, In-Patient in one location and Neurological Rehab over 2 separate locations. Ideally full time and to start ASAP, but will consider 4 days/week. This role is up until the end of June2018, with an extension review thereafter.
Benefits as an Occupational Therapist:
- Excellent Pay Rates
- Fantastic Management and peer supervision.
- IT Support and access to Electronic Patient Records
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
The successful Occupational Therapist will have/be:
- Rehab experience
- Neuro Rehab experience
- Inpatient's & Community Setting experience
- NHS Experience
As a Band 6 Occupational Therapist you must have:
- A HCPC registration - essential
- Eligibility to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Free access to our online training and CPD portal (worth £500 a year)
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy