Consultant Addictions Psychiatrist - Substance Misuse - Birmingham - £120,000 per annum
Working Hours: Monday - Friday, 9-5
I am currently recruiting for a Consultant Addictions Psychiatrist for a Substance Misuse provider in Birmingham. The post holder will be the lead Consultant for the Birmingham services and will provide holistic care alongside a multi-disciplinary team.
Candidates will have good understanding and knowledge of addiction psychiatry including management of opiate substitution therapy, opiate and alcohol detoxification and post detoxification pharmacology.
The successful candidate will be part of the Senior Management Team and will be expected to contribute to the overall performance of the service.
Benefits of this Consultant Addictions Psychiatrist role include:
- Exceptional salary of £120,000 per annum
- Working in a charity service where all profits go back into developing the service
- Pension Scheme
Candidates for this Consultant Addictions Psychiatrist will have:
- Medical degree and full GMC UK registration
- MRCPsych or equivalent qualification
- Consultant Psychiatrist specialist registration