Registered General Nurse - RGN - Nursing Home Nights - Hampshire - £17 - £18 per hour
Full Time Permanent Position / 36 Hours per week
I am currently recruiting for a permanent full time night position as a Registered General Nurse ( RGN ) within a superb home in Hampshire.
This is brilliant opportunity to work in a nursing home with an enthusiastic and caring team. The Registered General Nurse ( RGN ) will need to have the drive and charisma to deliver excellent quality care at all times. The client pride themselves on having a real 'family feel' with this being a massive value within the home.
Benefits of working as a Registered General Nurse - RGN are:
- Competitive salary
- Payed Breaks
- Fantastic location
To work as a Registered General Nurse - RGN you will have:
- Fantastic rapport building and communication skills
- Providing a highest standard of quality care of patients
- Promote and maintain high standards of clinical practice
As a Registered General Nurse - RGN you will have:
- Registered General Nurse ( RGN ) qualification
- Current registration with the NMC (nurse)
- The legal right to work in the UK