Occupational Therapist - Adults Social Services / Learning Disabilities - Denbighshire - £24.80ph
We are currently looking for an Occupational therapist to join the complex disabilities team for our Local Authority client in North Wales. Needs to have experience in working in a Local Authority/multi-agency environment and working with citizens with learning disabilities/difficulties, autism and Aspergers. Role is to start ASAP and is on an initial 3 month contract with the opportunity for extension.
Benefits of the role…
- Excellent Pay Rates
- Deeply rewarding
- Working within an developing social services team
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
The successful therapist will have experience of…
- Local Authority Experience
- Working within a multidisciplinary team within social services
- Learning Disabilities/Difficulties
- Citizens with Autism & Aspergers
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- Free training resources covering all your annual mandatory training requirements
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each allied health professional you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy