RGN or RMN - Staff Nurse - Care Home - Knutsford - £18.00 per hour
Hours: 44 hours per week / Nights Only
We are looking for a Staff Nurse ( RGN, RMN ) to join a fully compliant home with nursing in Knutsford, Cheshire. This care home provides exceptional levels of care for residents with dementia.
The benefits of this RGN or RMN - Staff Nurse role include:
- 30 days holiday
- Childcare Vouchers
- Life Assurance
- Discount Scheme
- Free uniform
As a RGN or RMN - Staff Nurse, you will have the following duties:
- Responsible and accountable for providing the highest standards of nursing
- Ensure the smooth and efficient management of the shift
- Assessing, prioritising, planning, delegating and monitoring work activities
- Clinical and personal support
- Lead and supervise a team of support staff
To be successful in this RGN or RMN - Staff Nurse role you will need:
- A registered nurse qualification, and an NMC PIN.
- Thorough and up-to-date knowledge of nursing theory and best practice
- Experience of providing direct personal and social support (experience of working with people who have physical and/or learning disabilities would be advantageous).
- To be able to work flexibly within rostered hours and participate in the on-call rota as required
- The legal right to work in the UK