RMN or RNLD - Staff Nurse - Mental Health Hospital - Bury, Greater Manchester - £26,000 to £33,600 per annum
Hours: Full or part time opportunities available
I am currently seeking a Staff Nurse ( RMN or RNLD ) to join a fully compliant Hospital in Bury, Lancashire. As a Staff Nurse there is opportunities for you to work with either CAMHS, Males or Females in a variety of settings.
The benefits of this RMN or RNLD - Staff Nurse role include:
- Free Life Insurance
- Pension scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Learn British Sign language (BSL)
- Active participation in clinical governance
- Appraisal and peer supervision
- Possible rotation between services
- Contributory pension scheme
As a RMN or RNLD - Staff Nurse, you will have the following duties:
- Offer enhanced care with a flexible learning approach for all our patients
- Work in the hospital area, providing guidance and encouragement to patients through physical and emotional support
- Maintain a safe, clean and enjoyable environment to live and work in
- Assist patients with their medical and welfare needs and report as required
- Safeguard patients
- Learn about individuals' specific needs and provide help in the most appropriate way.
To be successful in this RMN or RNLD - Staff Nurse role you will need:
- A registered nurse qualification, and an NMC PIN.
- Thorough and up-to-date knowledge of nursing theory and best practice
- Experience of providing direct personal and social support (experience of working with people who have physical and/or learning disabilities would be advantageous).
- To be able to work flexibly within rostered hours and participate in the on-call rota as required
- The legal right to work in the UK